FEATURED UPCOMING EVENTS
- Sat, 28 MayNorth London Buddhist Centre
- On hold until further noticeLondon
- Sat, 21 MayNorth London Buddhist Centre
- Sat, 14 MayNorth London Buddhist Centre
- Sat, 07 MayNorth London Buddhist Centre
- Sat, 30 AprNorth London Buddhist Centre
- Sat, 23 AprNorth London Buddhist Centre
- Sat, 09 AprNorth London Buddhist Centre09 Apr, 18:00 BST – 10 Apr, 18:00 BSTNorth London Buddhist Centre, 72 Holloway Rd, Highbury East, London N7 8JG, UKShare and celebrate good vibrations whilst learning to play West African based drum rhythms in a fun, supportive and relaxed atmosphere. Spaces are limited to 10 so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Sat, 02 AprNorth London Buddhist Centre02 Apr, 18:00 – 20:00 BSTNorth London Buddhist Centre, 72 Holloway Rd, Highbury East, London N7 8JG, UKShare and celebrate good vibrations whilst learning to play West African based drum rhythms in a fun, supportive and relaxed atmosphere. Spaces are limited to 10 so please book early to avoid disappointment.
bunow was founded in the partnership of Simon Rowe (Love to Drum) and Francesca Sanlorenzo (YogaLondon). Combining their personal practices of yoga, African drumming, ecstatic dance and sound therapy. Both Francesca and Simon are qualified teachers and practitioners and have a wealth of experience in their respective fields. At bunow they look forward to working with you either on a drum, Yoga mat, the dance floor or possibly all three.
Francesca is a senior teacher; her yoga practice is rooted and began in the Ashtanga Vinyasa tradition and over many years she has also explored an been inspired by other styles such as Jivamukti, Integral Yoga, Scaravelli and Yin. Her continuous studies and passion for learning about yoga have added a more fluid and non-dogmatic dimension to her practice and teaching embedded in Yoga Philosophy, whilst expanding beyond Asana into Pranayama, Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
Francesca has completed the RYT-500 Teacher Training with YogaLondon, and studied Yoga Nidra with Uma Dismore-Tuli and the Satyananda school as well as Yoga Philosophy with Oxford University.
Her wealth of knowledge and experience is also evidenced by her Course Leader role on the RYT-200 and RYT-500 (Asana and Philosophy Core Modules) Teacher Training programs for YogaLondon, where she is also the Team Auditor. Alongside this, Francesca trained with Teens Yoga and has been teaching yoga to teenagers facing challenging circumstances since 2014.
At bunow Francesca is passionate about guiding students through a practice rooted in the breath that develops strength, flexibility, increased vitality, and a focused mind. She creates a safe space where students of all levels feel nurtured and encouraged to listen to their bodies in the present moment
“To practice yoga is for me an on-going journey into awakening both on a physical and mental level. Continuing the flow of yoga away from the mat into every present moment of my daily life is an important, challenging and beautiful part of this journey. Therefore teaching yoga is for me an opportunity to expose others to this great science of wellbeing whilst continuing to learn and grow together”
Simon’s passion for African drumming, music, sound therapy and meditation have led to him to working with these mediums not only as a practitioner but also as a teacher.
At bunow Simon holistically integrates these mediums in order to provide safe spaces and openhearted experiences where participants can:
Actively tune into and attune their energetic vibration and rhythms of life.
Enrich and increase their emotional, psychological and physical wellbeing.
Come together with others as part of a community interested in the positive heartfelt transformation of their personal thoughts and feelings for the benefit of all.